Salt Lake Park Community Center, Lounge Room, 3401 E. Florence,
Thursday, June 14, 2012 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Wally Shidler, Chair
Lillie Dobson, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel.
Mgr. Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes from May 10, 2012 meeting
4. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibell
5. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
6. RECAP of special meeting May 24 at Bell Gardens City Hall, Jon Hillmer Director and Council Members
7. RECEIVE Report on Groundwater Cleanup Project at Artesia Blue Line Station, Michael Sieckert & Boeing Staff to present
8. REPORT from Norwalk Transit on Proposed Service Changes, Graham Ridley
9. DISCUSS Line Ride Program, Jon Hillmer and Members
10. DISCUSS FY 13 Service Council Work Plan, Jon Hillmer and Members
11. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
13. ELECT new Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2013, All Members
14. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
* This is the unofficial format of the Gateway Cities Service Council Meeting agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)