Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Monday, August 6, 2012 10:00 a.m.
Call to Order
Michael Antonovich, Chair
Diane DuBois, 1st Vice Chair
Richard Katz, 2nd Vice Chair
Ara J. Najarian
Michael Miles, non-voting member
D/T Marriott, Lobby
1201 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
605 S. Irving Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90005
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
1. PUBLIC MEETING on proposed amendment (Fasana) to the Measure R Ordinance (#08-01).
2. CONSIDER the following actions relatedrelated to Measure R and its extension:
3. RECEIVE status of the Regional Connector construction method.
4. RECEIVE Expo Line/Blue Line Junction Update.
5. YAROSLAVSKY MOTION that the Board directs the CEO to convene a Metro Blue Line Task Force with staff and safety/rail experts to investigate and report back on:
I FURTHER MOVE that the Metro Blue Line Task Force report back to
the System Safety and Operations Committee and the MTA Board in
6. CLOSED SESSION:
A. Conference with Legal Counsel – Pending Litigation- G.C. 54956.9(a)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE'S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION
Directions to Metro, One Gateway Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90012
* This is the unofficial format of the Adjourned MTA Regular Board Meeting of July 26, 2012 - Proposed Amendment to the Measure R Traffic Relief and Rail Expansion Ordinance agenda.
For viewing MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel documents - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or use Google Docs Reader (online)